Monday, November 5, 2007

Love Addiction!

A guest came in Friday for her salon visit and began telling me about the affair she was having. We already know how damaging affairs can be, even if we don’t see it in the beginning. She is soooo in love, we all know that feeling! She went on and on about how in love she was, how they met this summer, how often they were involved, how she couldn’t see herself living without…… She said as she looked me in the eye, “I know I need to give this up, but I can’t!" I was very candid with her. I simply told her she needs to quit having this affair, it was affecting everything she had worked so hard to build. It was a hard sale, but she said she was going to do it. She was going to have an affair one last time, before saying goodbye. Because she came to me for advice I didn’t budge. I told her, "I know you are in love, I know everything looks good and it makes you happy, but enough is enough; let it go, just let it go!" Finally, she agreed to...read more>>

2 comments:

NHHEditorInChief said...

Great lead in!

Miss Tish said...

Vonetta, maybe you should come up with a five step program to cut the addition because I for one am also addicted to my flat iron.